All About the Hosts: Meg!


Hi! I'm Meg! I am the token female for the group. Here are some of my stats:

Name: Meghan Katherine Najduch (but please call me Meg!)

Age: 24 *sigh*

City of Residence: Novi, MI

Home Church: I am a member at Bowe Gardens Baptist in Melbourne, FL, but I am currently attending Oakwood Baptist in Novi, MI.

Church where my heart is: Ekklesia ^_^

Plans for the future: Become a famous writer, help start a church, live in England, become an English teacher, change the world, get married and have babies, read a lot more, become fluent in ancient Greek, learn to fix my own car and computer, and own a VW hippie van.

Favorite Pizza topping: Pineapple, mushrooms, and feta (yum!)

Is there something others would say you say too much? I say a lot of things too much, as I suffer from foot in mouth syndrome.

Where you feel God is calling you: That is a question I have yet to answer. I have come to realize that I will never be happy unless I am working full-time vocationally doing God's work, in some capacity; it's what I long for. I would like to do missions at some point, but right now my heart beat is to see change and maturity in the church in the US. I also have a heart especially for middle school/high school aged girls.

Bad habit: I smack my lips when I eat. Drives people crazy!

Pet Peeves: People who use poor grammar and punctuation habitually, not changing the toilet paper roll and just leaving it empty (grrrrrr), and crumbs in the butter.

Bad online habit: Correcting someone's grammar rather than just showing them love.

If you had one super power, what would it be? I would like to be invisible at will. It seems like the most useful superpower to me, especially when I want to read a book in peace.

Something people don't think or know about you after they meet you? I'm a twin, and I'm adopted. People freak out when I tell them, and say, "why didn't you ever tell me?" Those two facts rarely come up in conversation.

Is there something you do that you wish you could change? I cry so easily sometimes. I hate that about myself! Some people can just will themselves to not cry, but I never have been able to do that.

If there was one thing you want God to give you while you are on Earth, what is it? The most epic library in the world.

If there is one thing in the average church today you could change, what would it be? I would establish proper discipleship programs in every church.

What did God use in your life to bring you to Him? Who? Allison Lopes! What? Honestly, I was a real outcast, and a freak, and the fact that Allison and her youth group loved me and accepted me without reservation.

Life Verse: 2 Corinthians 4:7 "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. "

One thing you'd like people to know: Semi-colons are beautiful.

In your opinion, what is something missing in most Christians today? Honestly, I believe that Christians in the US do not value maturity, nor do they strive for it.

Mel Gibson or Kevin Costner: Nicholas Cage!
Cat or Dog: Dog (My dream dog is a boxer or a lab.)
White or Black: I prefer the color black myself. I actually abhor white, the color, but not the metaphorical white.
Wood or Carpet (floors): Wood floors, but lots of rugs.
Intel or AMD: I have absolutely no idea.
Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter: I have been an HP fan since I was 11, so I will pick HP.
Angels or Demons: Well, obviously I would pick Angels.
Hymns or Contemporary: I really can't choose. I love a good hymn, but there are so many a great contemporary songs also.
Whole or 2% Milk: Skim!
White or red meat: Soy meat, please.
Paper or Plastic: Paper is more eco-friendly, and is usually sturdier.
High heels or Flats: I am pretty tall, so usually flats.

What is something you prayed for the last time you prayed? I prayed for God to give me wisdom regarding my future, and what I should do with my life.

How 'bout a closing one-liner you know? Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart. ~Burn Notice~

Well, that's it for now folks! I hope that your exploration into the realm of my psyche was both informative and interesting.

3 comments:

John Williams Jr said...

AMD Meg! AMD, Pick AMD!! lol :D Miss Ya! Praying For You!! :D

Meg Duck said...

Yay! A comment! But what is AMD??? I don't understand.

I miss you too, John!

Anthony DiGeorgio said...

It is a company that builds the insides of a computer. Including, but not limited to, processors, of which the company is most famous for.

Post a Comment

 
|  Ekklesia: Authentic Church for Authentic Worship. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger